We take our data privacy responsibilities very seriously at Sahar Millinery and we want you to understand and feel confident about how we collect, store and handle your personal data which we do not share.
We are the Controller in respect of your personal data we collect from you.
Our full name: Sahar Millinery
Our contact details: email@example.com
DATA WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
– Information that you give us by filling in forms, by email or phone or by discussion with us to receive information from Sahar Millinery and/or UglyLovely. This will include any information you provide when:
- Registering email addresses to receive newsletters and other information
- By visiting Sahar Millinery (in the studio or a pop up shop for example) and giving us your contact details to receive further details
- The information you give us may include your name, address, mobile number, email address, and your preferences regarding hats.
- If you contact us via our website, we may keep a record of that communication and correspondence with you;
- Your purchase history
WHAT WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
We may use any personal data we collect via our site to do any of the following by email:
- To process orders and deliveries
- Respond to any emails, correspondence or queries that you send us;
- Where you have consented to receive marketing communications from us to:
- Send you newsletters and details of events which we consider may be of interest to you;
In accordance with data protection laws, our legal basis for processing your personal data is that you have consented to receive marketing communications from us, or that we have a legitimate interest to process your personal data for the purpose of providing you with the information you request.
This website uses the following cookies:
This cookie name is asssociated with Google Universal Analytics – which is a significant update to Google’s more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports. By default it is set to expire after 2 years, although this is customisable by website owners.
This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics, according to documentation it is used to throttle the request rate – limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
This cookie name is asssociated with Google Universal Analytics. This appears to be a new cookie and as of Spring 2017 no information is available from Google. It appears to store and update a unique value for each page visited.
WE WILL NOT DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO ANY EXTERNAL PARTIES
You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data at any time.